1. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1988
Philadelphia, PA 1988 – Dan’s first month in the industry
2. San Francisco, California 1989Dan sharing his story and how he got started in the industry at an International Conference in front of over 10,000 people San Francisco, California in 1989.
3. Toronto, Canada 1991
Dan in the early years with some keys to the business, given to an audience of over 5,000 people.
4. 1993 Importance of Events
Dan speaking in front of more than 1,000 people… As relevant today as it was in 1993.
5. The Power of Focus – 1994
Dan addressing 2000 leaders from around the world at a global conference in Scottsdale, AZ – 1994.
6. Longterm – 1994
In this video Dan talks about the importance of a longterm plan with stability.
7. Scotsdale, Arizona 1995
Speaking to a leadership group of over 2000 on how to deal with dangerous habits to watch for in our industry. These ‘landmines’ can really hurt you if you’re not careful…
8. Australian Gold Coast – 1997
Australian conference on the Gold Coast…more than 1000 people attending a weekend event with incredible teams from Australia and New Zealand, 1997